If you run a hairdressing salon then you might have decided that you need to replace your hairdressing equipment. If you can see any of these sights in your salon then you need to replace them!
1. If you’re reception furniture looks tatty, it might be putting off potential clients, and won’t be a nice environment for your clients to wait in. if your reception furniture has seen better days, then why not replace it?
2. Perhaps your hairdressing chairs don’t work properly or are falling apart. If they are ripped, or uncomfortable, or don’t portray the right image for your salon, then you’ll want to get some hairdressing chairs that are more appropriate.
3. Perhaps your hairdressers have trolleys that aren’t big enough. If they are overflowing with hairdressing equipment, or hard to move, then you might want to replace them with more suitable hairdressing trolleys.
4. Maybe your styling units look old, and uninspiring. How can you claim to be a cutting edge salon and attract young professionals if your work area is drab and falling apart?
5. Maybe your wash areas look old and are discoursing people from having their hair washed in your salon. Why not replace them with a more design that’s easier to use?
6. If you’re now cutting men’s hair as well as women’s hair, you’ll need to make sure that your salon furniture in the male area of the salon is designed to appeal to men.
7. Perhaps you don’t have enough storage for towels and gowns, and they are always lying around. This doesn’t create a good impression for your clients, or people walking past your salon.
8. Maybe you want a nice new reception desk to show off your hair products, and encourage your clients to spend extra on additional products to keep their hair looking good until their next appointment.
9. If your salon hasn’t been decorated in a while, it might look old, and have really dated colours. This might also be why people are walking past your salon, rather than walking in.
10. If you’re looking to attract more clients then you’ll want to make sure that your salon appeals to your target market. If you’re in the town centre trying to attract young professionals on their lunch hour, then your salon will need to reflect this.
Now you know how to tell if your hairdressing salon equipment needs replacing, do you need new hairdressing equipment?
One place to find all the Hairdressing Equipment you need for your salon is REM.co.uk.